Re: Memorial for Ingrid [1 Attachment]

Jill Lynch

Thank you for this info...How I wish I could come.

Have such wonderful memories of Ingrid and Bob!

Jill Lynch

Jill Lynch

On 23 Jan 2019, at 12:20 pm, 'margcoe@...' margcoe@... [WeaveTech] <WeaveTech@...> wrote:

A Memorial and Celebration of life for Ingrid Boesel is being planned for March 30. It would have been her 76th birthday.  It is well before tourist season, but it is a Saturday, so space may fill up if there are competing events. If you are planning to attend, would  you please inform Bob so that he can take the numbers into consideration and move the event to a different day if it’s necessary.

Thank  you!

Marg Coe