Re: Scotland

mariano ramos

Hi Nadine, in Chile you can see the Mapuche´s weaving technics.

Regards!

El jueves, 17 de enero de 2019 09:09:18 ART, Nadine Sanders shoestringlady@... [WeaveTech] escribió:

Hi folks
I am “around” but bicycling in Chile for the month. I took my Scotland tour webpage off my site until I can get it updated later this winter.  There  is no tour in 2019. I will run a scotland tour in April 2020 and will get those dates set and up on the website later this winter.

In 2019 I am doing a lot of traveling,  working on a new body of weaving work and getting up to speed on my long arm quilting machine. So when I am home I am spending time in my studio versus on the computer.

Cheers
 Nadine  Sanders

--
Mobile: 360 740 0914