Re: Scotland

jmbennett21

Yes she is around but currently in Chile. Checking her email when she has service but extremely limited. I just purchased something from her and she was able to provide great customer service as soon as she could.
Keep trying her email.  You should get an automated response letting you know same info.

On Jan 16, 2019, at 2:03 PM, Holly holly@... [WeaveTech] <WeaveTech@...> wrote:

Does anyone know if Nadine Sanders is still around? I know she doesn't
do regularly-scheduled Scotland tours anymore, but I emailed her in case
she might be planning one some time in the next year or two but haven't
had a response.

TIA,

Holly