Re: Interesting Laundry Advice

Margaret Welch

I wonder about the stain removal hints.  Ice water isn’t going to do anything to ink.  Rubbing alcohol maybe.  I gave my nieces and nephews Magic Wand sticks for their Christmas stockings. And did I read it correctly?  Did they say you can wash wool pants at home?
What is the cause of this terrible aversion young people have to ironing?  If you aren’t doing it for a living it can be relaxing with nice modern irons and books on tape.  Meg Welch

On Aug 19, 2017, at 8:28 PM, 'SARA VON TRESCKOW' sarav@... [WeaveTech] <WeaveTech@...> wrote:

Just found this in the weekend NYT, lots of tips from designers and surprisingly old fashioned:

https://www.nytimes.com/guides/t-magazine/how-to-take-care-of-your-clothes

Sara von Tresckow, Fond du Lac, WI
sarav@...
Author of “When a Single Harness Simply Isnt Enough”
http://www.woolgatherers.com Dutch Master Loom/Spinning Chairs/Öxabäck Looms, visit us in Fond du Lac or contact us about your weaving/spinning needs