Re: Handwoven magazine, issue not receiverd, no reply

Erica de Ruiter <ederuiter@...>

Harma,
Plotseling had ik, zonder ooit maar  een bericht via e-mail te hebben  gekregen, een exemplaar van het May-June issue van Handwoven in de bus.
Merkwaardig, maar het is opgelost.
Vriendelijke groet,
Erica

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Op 12 jul. 2017 om 09:39 heeft Erica de Ruiter <ederuiter@...> het volgende geschreven:

Thank you, Harma,
I am looking forward to what will happen next.
Erica
Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Op 12 jul. 2017 om 09:14 heeft Harma Piening Harma@... [WeaveTech] <WeaveTech@...> het volgende geschreven:

I didn't receive the March/April number, but got great service in the end. At first I got two mails "I am forwarding your request to the Subscriptions Department for further assistance.  They will be in contact as soon as possible.", then a mail survey about how a rated the customer service. This made me a bit angry, which probably showed in my next mail. After that I got a response from a Deborah . . . with an address check and the promise she would send not only the missing March/April issue, but just in case, also the Mai/June issue!! I got them within a week, even before I saw any announcements that the Mai/June issue should arrive soon.

For me in the Netherlands delivery and costumer service improved considerably since RR Donnelley took over and I'll send Erica the contact info for Deborah in a private mail.

Harma

On 2017-07-11 22:25, Erica de Ruiter ederuiter@... [WeaveTech] wrote:

What is the task off  customer service e-mail? I assumed give service and solve the problem of a not received issue.
Erica

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Op 11 jul. 2017 om 15:57 heeft Deb devocjr@... [WeaveTech] <WeaveTech@...> het volgende geschreven:

A year or so ago, I didn’t receive an issue.  I telephoned them and they sent an issue to me.