Thank you; I'll work on it.
Erica

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Op 19 feb. 2017 om 10:40 heeft Charlene caloosa@... [WeaveTech] <WeaveTech@...> het volgende geschreven:

If you go to the site and try to use it - the payment options will appear and you can select Paypal. They have made it easy.

Charlene

On 2/19/2017 2:25 AM, Erica de Ruiter ederuiter@... [WeaveTech] wrote:

Is it possible to do a donation through Paypal? And if so to which address?
Erica

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Op 18 feb. 2017 om 22:47 heeft Marg Coe margcoe@... [WeaveTech] <WeaveTech@...> het volgende geschreven:

Sharing announcement:

"Handweaving.net Subscriptions

We have added a new subscription system to Handweaving.net where a low-cost subscription is needed to view and download full drafts.  Much of the site continues to be completely free including basic draft access, the digital archive of weaving documents, and more.  For more information, please see:

Over the past two years, our site visits have more than doubled, which is great, but donations h ave not always kept pace with this.  We have also added some new features and Internet infrastructure to support, all of which increases the cost to provide the site while creating a better experience for you.  We are hoping to exist long-term and to soon be able to expand Handweaving.net significantly with both features and new content.  Please consider supporting us with a subscription to help.  Without you, this site would not be possible!

Anyone who supported us in any way since the beginning of 2016 already has a free one-year subscription if we could find a Handweaving.net account for you.  If you supported us recently but do not see a complimentary annual subscription upon logging in, please contact us to receive this."

Sent from iDevice

Diabetes Breakthrough That Was Silenced By Drug Companies
Medical Health Advisor
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/58a9682217b1568206a5cst01vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad