Re: weaving software

Margaret Welch

I've used Proweave on my macs for years very happily.  They have a trial version and some nice video demos on their website (proweave.com)  Meg Welch

On Apr 23, 2015, at 6:02 PM, Michelle Rudy mmrudy@... [WeaveTech] wrote:

For the Mac, Fiberworks is great, especially if you can take a Marge Coe workshop on it use. (I probably would not have found many of its capabilities on my own.)   PixeLoom a bit more intuitive. Either can be used to drive a loom.

If you use bootcamp or one of Windows virtual machines, consider WeaveIt Pro.

But I would try out the other two programs using their software demos.  Pixeloom  www.pixeloom.com and Fiberworks www.fiberworks-pcw.com

Regards, Michelle
in New Mexico

On Apr 23, 2015, at 2:00 PM, slobeachgirl@... [WeaveTech] <WeaveTech@...> wrote:

Please excuse me if this has been discussed.  I did  look to see if it had. If it has, please direct me to the discussion.
I am going to buy weaving software. I have a mac. What do you all like and why?
Marya

__._,_