Re: twill - one step advancing repeat?

Erica de Ruiter <ederuiter@...>

Crackle weave (Jämtlandsdräll) as such does not have any connection with networkdrafting; it is a certian structure and or threading form. Designs in Crackle weave structure can be done in network fashion.
(I think),
Erica

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Op 23 jul. 2014 om 14:53 heeft "augusta uhlenbeck-textile@... [WeaveTech]" <WeaveTech@...> het volgende geschreven:

And what do you think about the technique which we call ' Crackle weave"?

 can we classified it under ' la théorie des intitiales" (network drafting)?
à ++ aub
Le 22 juil. 14 à 17:56, RBlau ruthblau@... [WeaveTech] a écrit :

But advancing threadings could also be, for instance, 1,2,3,4,5,4,3,2,3,4,5,6,5,4,3,4,5,6,7,6,5.....
We would call that an advancing point threading.  It can also be done in the treadling.  Advancing points can produce wonderful results in the cloth.  I'm very fond of them.

Ruth
--
www.blueloomdesigns.com