Re: osloom

william koepp <bgkoe@...>

Since the software and the hardware are being developed, it would not be
wise to publish until the project is a working weaving loom attachment, it
avoids a lot of chaos and misunderstanding. After the unit is judged a
success and has operated well on a working loom, then it can be shown in
its entirety, At that time perhaps a kit might be assembled of the plans
and directions with a sub-kit of the necessary parts for those caring to
build one. Back in the '60's I build several "Heathkits" with astounding
piles of electronic parts, none of which I knew anything about, but I
learned as I built and all of them worked.
I'm looking toward what will come from this venture!

Have fun!

Bill Koepp