Re: Looms with Low Profile

Ruth Blau <ruthblau@...>

could you give us more information about this
loom? <snip> To clarify: it's not a dobby, or many shafts I would
need - 8, in my case, but information/experience from others about
resources for low profile looms would be greatly appreciated.
The Megado is a 32-shaft computer-aided loom manufactured by Louet. If you're not interested in lots of shafts or CAW, this loom isn't for you. And tho the profile is certainly lower than a full-frame AVL, I don't find the Megado an especially low profile. About as high as a Schacht high-castle floor loom, I'd say.

Ruth
whose internet provider (ComCast) has chosen today to be cranky. We're getting to your digest/indiv msg switches as fast as we can, but ComCast has thrown its sabot into the works--an appropiately weaverly reference.