Re: weaving/fiber art in Paris and Gothenburg

Martha Fitzpatrick <m.fitzpat@...>

Hi Mary,
I recommend the Musée du Moyen Age in Paris. There are some wonderful Lampas samples and the Lady and the Unicorn tapestries. I seem to remember it was an easy walk from the metro too.
Enjoy,
Martha in Mukilteo
m.fitzpat@verizon.net

On Jun 15, 2010, at 9:48 AM, cottageweaver wrote:

I will be traveling to Europe in early July with my husband. We will be in Sweden staying in Gothenburg and on the Island of Orust and also spending time in Paris. I would appreciate any advice about places to visit related to weaving and fiber art.

Mary from Seattle