Re: EFS

Bill Koepp <bgkoe@...>

What am I doing wrong? I can only throw the shuttle half way across
the 25" warp and the shuttle takes a nose dive
Either your EFS tensioner is set too snug or you're throwing it as you throw
a light weight shuttle; it's a different feel to me, I throw with my palm up
and the propellent is my index finger. I expect the shuttle to go farther
because of its mass, and it does.
Don't use an EFS on any shed that's shorter than the shuttle.
( I've never loaded an EFS pirn with chenille so that may be a factor, I
wouldn't know )

Happy Shuttling ! - Bill Koepp in Central California