Re: gathering info about studios

ROWSONMtnfolks@...

What a timely discussion.

Currently, my looms, wheels, yarns and goodies are housed all over our home.
The floor loom sits in the middle of the living room and the table looms are
in other various rooms, including one on the dining table. We've been
talking about building a studio and all the information from this list will
help greatly.

We raised three kids in a 900 sq. ft home and when they moved on, we moved
here to the mountains into a "spacious" 1400 sq ft home. We were thrilled
and excited about all the extra space. That didn't last long once I got into
the weaving.

We aren't sure exactly what we will build, but your comments will be of great
help. Thanks,

Chris, via cell phone in the mountains