Re: What are these tools?

Bill Koepp <bgkoe@...>

Can anybody tell me what these tools are? They are listed on eBay as
Yep, Ribbon shuttles, narrow ware shuttles, they work in a special beater to
produce narrow fabrics all across a powerloom. They only show half, there's
a bottom part with gears too, for each one.

Happy Shuttling ! - Bill Koepp in Central California

Join to automatically receive all group messages.