Dig.cams

Bill Koepp <bgkoe@...>

Overall the digital camera ( as we now know it, it'll be cheaper/ better in
the future ) is a real advance. We can pick up our Canon, snap a photo ,
plug a cord into the iMac USB port, download the photos in about 15 seconds,
unplug the camera and email the photos. In the time it takes to remove a
normal roll of film from a our old camera, the new digital photos are
already on their way across the U.S. and we don't pay any developing costs.
Downside ? No hard copies unless we print them ourselves.
As to quality, I never worried very much about professional grade results
with our 35 mm, so why start now ? We don't exhibit or sell. It's just a
handy tool.

Happy Shuttling ! - Bill Koepp in Central California