Re: selvedge rollers

jj04410

Hi Doreen,

I have the selvedge rollers on two of my looms. I was using large fishing
weights but find the rollers *much* better! They keep the tension higher on
the outer threads than the rest of the warp so the thread pulls from the
shuttle sooner and the edges don't pull in so much. I still use a temple with
some fabrics. It would be really great if they also had a way of forming
their own shed. Right now, if the pattern doesn't have a threading that
accomodates a selvedge threading, I use 2 harnesses for them. That's my
opinon; I'm happy with them.

Janice Jones