Re: warp lint

Robin Lynde <rlynde@...>

Then, the warp ends
get stuck at the cross where the lease sticks are. When I check,
lint from the threads has formed these little snarls that have the
warp all stuck.
I don't keep the lease sticks in. Then I never have those kinds of problems.
Wind the warp with 2 crosses--a raddle cross and a threading cross. Use the
raddle cross (threads grouped per # in an inch--or whatever your raddle
spacing is) to spread threads in the raddle at the warp beam. After it is
secure in the raddle, remove the lease sticks and put them back in at the
threading cross.
Robin Lynde
Meridian Road Studio and Meridian Jacobs
Vacaville, CA