Re :Knopf Drafts....

Bill Koepp <bgkoe@...>

If you find them, please let me know - I'm also interested.
I currently have Oscar's loom stored at my home along with 2 of his
weavings.
Will do, I'm trying to locate his family to ascertain if they kept his
notes. Handweaver & Craftsman, Spring 1959, stated he had 5000 drafts of
which he had woven 1500. This would be a treasure and shouldn't be allowed
to disappear. I assume you're in Oregon, any chance for you to contact
remaining relatives ?
My reason for all this is that I've built one type of his drawloom devices
into our 60" loom, so I am very interested of course in using some of his
drafts if they could be found.

Happy Shuttling ! - Bill Koepp in Central California