Signe's temple stretcher

Bill Koepp <bgkoe@...>

I have a Signe Temple, still in the bag, never used. I'll trade it for an
old handshuttle ( not a flying shuttle or rag shuttle ). It has no
instructions but it's two steel cylindrical support brackets, two wooden
dowels with grooves and two hook devices with original cords. It is supposed
to be attached to the sides of a loom; the dowels hold the cords in line
with the fell. The hook devices hold onto the fell.
Contact offlist if wanting to trade. Not for sale.

Happy Shuttling ! - Bill Koepp in Central California