Weaving Software....

Bill Koepp <bgkoe@...>

WinWeave is an excellent freeware program. If it prints for you -
great. It will depend on which printer and or windows version you have.
I'm not sure if this fits into the thread, but I have good results printing
from any software using the screen shot method; I snap a picture of the
screen using the keyboard shortcut, then print out that picture. Works slick
even with demo software that's purposely limited. A nice way to save a draft
if one is just trying out a demo; my everyday weave software is Weavemaker
One, it does a good job.

-- Happy Shuttling ! Bill Koepp in Central California