Re: Fabrications 2002

Miriam Arachne <marachne@...>

I just showed a friend my Fabrications 2002 calender -- can anyone tell
me 2) If they are on this list, do you have any calendar left?
I took my copy for Show and Share at a guild meeting, and gave
information to several people there. One of them ordered one, and told
me she got the last one. So I don't think there are any more available.
I'd still like the e-mail addy -- for one thing they may have gotten
some returned, and also that way my friend can be on their list for
next year. So again, if anyone has an e-mail contact that'd be great.

miriam arachne

magic is the deliberate manipulation
of coincidence