Re: shaft switching

Bill Koepp <bgkoe@...>

.if you try to do shaft
switching on a finer warp, that will involve more ends per inch.
Another factor is doup friction, I did ss with several different devices and
sometimes the doup friction would make some shafts hang up a bit, not really
a terrible problem, but all those cords can get into some really interesting
configurations !
A possible way to do a closer sett is stacking two devices, then two 1/2
inch ss devices stacked one above the other could produce 1/4 inch blocks.
Right now I'm warping up a sort of a ss with a S & W weave ( 8 epi ) which
requires twice the doups, but the device is totally different and it should
be rather interesting.

Happy Shuttling ! - Bill Koepp in Central California