Re: gathering info about studios

teresaruch <teresaruch@...>

I wish I'd put all the electrical
outlets at chest level instead of ankle level.
I am so glad to hear you say this as this is what I want to do and DH
thinks it is a little crazy. Now I can tell him 'tain't so.
Brucie

I rewired my basement studio and routed all the electrical boxes through a
light switch (most of the outlets are used for lights) now when I leave the
studio I just have to throw a switch and the lights and all the equipment
are turned off. no need to worry about something being left on. I do have a
few outlets that are not attached through the switch for permanently on
equipment. bad news the lights have to be on to use the plugs (use one for
outdoor use). Teresa