Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 15:00:25 -0000
From: willgee@mindspring.com
Subject: rope brakes

Hi... the only thing I've ever seen applied to rope brakes that made
any sense was powdered rosin...the stuff that keeps gymnasts and
ballerinas from slipping on the wooden floor. glen
Well, but :) When I first started using this braking system, the loom
was only a year or so old and had been oiled as part of the finishing
(Harrisville kit). No problems back then, or when it was last oiled,
years ago now. Only problems are recently.
Only problems are recently.

something has changed