Re: Reminder - Midwest Weavers Conference; MAFA

Erica de Ruiter <ederuiter@...>

Dear Sara,
I hope you will have a wondeful Midwest Conference.
Will you also be present at MAFA in July? Either with a booth to promote your loom or as a registrar?
I will be teaching at MAFA a three day preconference round robin class, apart from a few 1/2 day seminars during the conference.
Unfortunately the number of registrants is rather low, so I need a few extra looms to be set up to give the students enough variation. If you'd be at MAFA we could discuss the possibility of dressing one Dutch Master loom for the students to work on (and as kind of a promotion for the loom).
Please let me hear your thoughts.
Erica
To reply privately send message to: ederuiter@...
'Weaving on 3 shafts', 'Tejido Huave and Beyond'