Re: Jamtlandsdrall

Erica de Ruiter <ederuiter@...>

Jämtlandsdrall is the Swedish name of Crackle weave. I have an American book "The crackle weave" by Mary E. Snyder all about Jämtlandsdrall, method of threading, designing etc. Mine is bought in 1986, and I believe it has been reptrinted since. It might be found in other books too.

Is anyone familiar with the Scandinavian weave called
I would like to know where I can find a source for
threading, tie-up, treadling. It's pictured in a C.L.
Blomquist catalog from 1987/88.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Join to automatically receive all group messages.