Re: CM Sketches now in Weavetech

Bill Koepp <bgkoe@...>

Could you give a little more detailed information about finding the photo
album you have used to show your photos? I went to Yahoo photo albums but
the list was long and I was never able to find the one for Weavetech.
The Yahoo group needs your password to enter. If you have one the weavetech
name is on the left side of the page. If you don't have one now, you can see
the sketches on these pages instead. I got the info from Peter Collingwood
years ago and luckily filed it long before I owned a computer, so I just had
to scan & paste:
http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/billk/images/uktrdl.1.gif
http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/billk/images/uktrdl.2.gif
http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/billk/images/uktrdl.3.gif
( # 3 is a sketch I made )

Happy Shuttling ! - Bill Koepp in Central California