Topics

Weather stations...

Brian Richman

I was going to contribute this to the net, but my first attempt at trying to join in was a "learning experience" ... still, you have to learn this somehow.

I run a backyard/personal weather station and have for several years.

For anyone interested my Weather Underground ID is: KTXFORTW42 and
I'm also on Citizens Weather Observer Program (CWOP) here:

This is the link to the page with the APRS info for CWOP:

CWOP Weather Station Resources

If I can help anyone with my experiences, feel free to ask - I will try to get on next Tuesday's net but Thursday is Thanksgiving and my family have rented a hall for a get-together with family members from all over. Last time we did this, we had nearly 100 people there, so I'm not going to have much time this week.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Brian. KI5HIL.

Jon, N5JLD

Now you need to add your callsign to your
APRS pin of your Weather Station. You know, so you can be in the "Cool Kids" club.

My weather.  wx.n5jld.net

--
---------
Have fun,