Topics

wc5c] Tri County ARC annual Xmas Party Potluck signup

CJ Finch @ AzleComm

If I go by the few who have signed up, it’s going to be a small party. But I know that never is the case! 😀 The Christmas party is only two weeks ahead, so please sign up so we know how many to plan for. It affects the number of tables that get set up, what people bring, amounts of tablecloths and napkins and forks and drinks. Maybe a number next to your name of how many will be in your group? I hope EVERYBODY will be there ! It’s always a great time! The signup link is below. Thank you!!!

On Nov 15, 2019, at 11:22 AM, Jon, N5JLD <n5jld.tx@...> wrote:

It's that time of year again. The annual Xmas party.
The party will be on Dec 14,2019.

We will be at the same location as last year.
The Emanuel Building at the City if Azle.
605 SE Parkway, Azle, TX 76020
We will start to setup at 6pm and the party starts at 7. We will have
a very brief business meeting and I mean brief, and the on with the
festivities.

The club will prove the Turkey and Ham.
This is also the Club's 25th Anniversary, so there will be a special
cake to celebrate that occasion.

We will also enjoy the "White Elephant" or "Chinese" gift exchange
again this year.
If you would like to participate in the exchange, please bring a
wrapped gift at around the $20.00 mark. This really is a fun time of
the evening.

We generally conclude about 9pm, then clean the hall.

If you would like to bring a dish to share , please sign up via the link below.
www.PerfectPotluck.com/YYHS2379
______________
Have fun,
Jon N5JLD
http://www.n5jld.net

--
---------
Have fun,

Jon, N5JLD

I'll start if off:

Jon N5JLD + 3

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019, 12:21 CJ Finch @ AzleComm <cjfinch@...> wrote:
If I go by the few who have signed up, it’s going to be a small party. But I know that never is the case! 😀 The Christmas party is only two weeks ahead, so please sign up so we know how many to plan for. It affects the number of tables that get set up, what people bring, amounts of tablecloths and napkins and forks and drinks. Maybe a number next to your name of how many will be in your group? I hope EVERYBODY will be there ! It’s always a great time! The signup link is below. Thank you!!!

> On Nov 15, 2019, at 11:22 AM, Jon, N5JLD <n5jld.tx@...> wrote:
>
> It's that time of year again. The annual Xmas party.
> The party will be on Dec 14,2019.
>
> We will be at the same location as last year.
> The Emanuel Building at the City if Azle.
> 605 SE Parkway, Azle, TX 76020
> We will start to setup at 6pm and the party starts at 7. We will have
> a very brief business meeting and I mean brief, and the on with the
> festivities.
>
> The club will prove the Turkey and Ham.
> This is also the Club's 25th Anniversary, so there will be a special
> cake to celebrate that occasion.
>
> We will also enjoy the "White Elephant" or "Chinese" gift exchange
> again this year.
> If you would like to participate in the exchange, please bring a
> wrapped gift at around the $20.00 mark. This  really is a fun time of
> the evening.
>
> We generally conclude about 9pm, then clean the hall.
>
> If you would like to bring a dish to share , please sign up via the link below.
> www.PerfectPotluck.com/YYHS2379

> ______________
> Have fun,
> Jon N5JLD
> http://www.n5jld.net
>

> --
> ---------
> Have fun,
> Jon N5JLD
> www.n5jld.net ( http://www.n5jld.net )

--
---------
Have fun,
Jon N5JLD
www.n5jld.net

wwg2248

Wish I could go, but its my Daughters Birthday. Enjoy

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

If I go by the few who have signed up, it’s going to be a small party. But I know that never is the case! 😀 The Christmas party is only two weeks ahead, so please sign up so we know how many to plan for. It affects the number of tables that get set up, what people bring, amounts of tablecloths and napkins and forks and drinks. Maybe a number next to your name of how many will be in your group? I hope EVERYBODY will be there ! It’s always a great time! The signup link is below. Thank you!!!

> On Nov 15, 2019, at 11:22 AM, Jon, N5JLD <n5jld.tx@...> wrote:
>
> It's that time of year again. The annual Xmas party.
> The party will be on Dec 14,2019.
>
> We will be at the same location as last year.
> The Emanuel Building at the City if Azle.
> 605 SE Parkway, Azle, TX 76020
> We will start to setup at 6pm and the party starts at 7. We will have
> a very brief business meeting and I mean brief, and the on with the
> festivities.
>
> The club will prove the Turkey and Ham.
> This is also the Club's 25th Anniversary, so there will be a special
> cake to celebrate that occasion.
>
> We will also enjoy the "White Elephant" or "Chinese" gift exchange
> again this year.
> If you would like to participate in the exchange, please bring a
> wrapped gift at around the $20.00 mark. This  really is a fun time of
> the evening.
>
> We generally conclude about 9pm, then clean the hall.
>
> If you would like to bring a dish to share , please sign up via the link below.
> www.PerfectPotluck.com/YYHS2379

> ______________
> Have fun,
> Jon N5JLD
> http://www.n5jld.net
>

> --
> ---------
> Have fun,
> Jon N5JLD
> www.n5jld.net ( http://www.n5jld.net )

Doug ware

Hello all,

I’m Doug, KI7ICR.   I moved to Texas last year and now live in Decatur.  I If it’s okay, I’d like to visit your club meeting and maybe get to know some folks.    I have much to learn, but look forward to it.

Sincerely,
Doug
KI7ICR

On Nov 29, 2019, at 1:57 PM, Jon, N5JLD <n5jld.tx@...> wrote:

I'll start if off:

Jon N5JLD + 3

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019, 12:21 CJ Finch @ AzleComm <cjfinch@...> wrote:
If I go by the few who have signed up, it’s going to be a small party. But I know that never is the case! 😀 The Christmas party is only two weeks ahead, so please sign up so we know how many to plan for. It affects the number of tables that get set up, what people bring, amounts of tablecloths and napkins and forks and drinks. Maybe a number next to your name of how many will be in your group? I hope EVERYBODY will be there ! It’s always a great time! The signup link is below. Thank you!!!

> On Nov 15, 2019, at 11:22 AM, Jon, N5JLD <n5jld.tx@...> wrote:
>
> It's that time of year again. The annual Xmas party.
> The party will be on Dec 14,2019.
>
> We will be at the same location as last year.
> The Emanuel Building at the City if Azle.
> 605 SE Parkway, Azle, TX 76020
> We will start to setup at 6pm and the party starts at 7. We will have
> a very brief business meeting and I mean brief, and the on with the
> festivities.
>
> The club will prove the Turkey and Ham.
> This is also the Club's 25th Anniversary, so there will be a special
> cake to celebrate that occasion.
>
> We will also enjoy the "White Elephant" or "Chinese" gift exchange
> again this year.
> If you would like to participate in the exchange, please bring a
> wrapped gift at around the $20.00 mark. This  really is a fun time of
> the evening.
>
> We generally conclude about 9pm, then clean the hall.
>
> If you would like to bring a dish to share , please sign up via the link below.
> www.PerfectPotluck.com/YYHS2379

> ______________
> Have fun,
> Jon N5JLD
> http://www.n5jld.net
>

> --
> ---------
> Have fun,
> Jon N5JLD
> www.n5jld.net ( http://www.n5jld.net )

--
---------
Have fun,
Jon N5JLD
www.n5jld.net

Richard Marx

Sorry we are not going to be able to make it this year 👋

On Nov 29, 2019, at 15:04, wwg2248 <wwg2248@...> wrote:

Wish I could go, but its my Daughters Birthday. Enjoy

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

If I go by the few who have signed up, it’s going to be a small party. But I know that never is the case! 😀 The Christmas party is only two weeks ahead, so please sign up so we know how many to plan for. It affects the number of tables that get set up, what people bring, amounts of tablecloths and napkins and forks and drinks. Maybe a number next to your name of how many will be in your group? I hope EVERYBODY will be there ! It’s always a great time! The signup link is below. Thank you!!!

> On Nov 15, 2019, at 11:22 AM, Jon, N5JLD <n5jld.tx@...> wrote:
>
> It's that time of year again. The annual Xmas party.
> The party will be on Dec 14,2019.
>
> We will be at the same location as last year.
> The Emanuel Building at the City if Azle.
> 605 SE Parkway, Azle, TX 76020
> We will start to setup at 6pm and the party starts at 7. We will have
> a very brief business meeting and I mean brief, and the on with the
> festivities.
>
> The club will prove the Turkey and Ham.
> This is also the Club's 25th Anniversary, so there will be a special
> cake to celebrate that occasion.
>
> We will also enjoy the "White Elephant" or "Chinese" gift exchange
> again this year.
> If you would like to participate in the exchange, please bring a
> wrapped gift at around the $20.00 mark. This  really is a fun time of
> the evening.
>
> We generally conclude about 9pm, then clean the hall.
>
> If you would like to bring a dish to share , please sign up via the link below.
> www.PerfectPotluck.com/YYHS2379

> ______________
> Have fun,
> Jon N5JLD
> http://www.n5jld.net
>

> --
> ---------
> Have fun,
> Jon N5JLD
> www.n5jld.net ( http://www.n5jld.net )

Randy Thompson, KF5RRF

Hi, CJ,

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this year.  My daughter, EmmaLee, has college graduation ceremonies on 14 December and we will be in San Angelo for that. Maybe, next year.

-- Randy, KF5RRF

On 11/29/19 12:21 PM, CJ Finch @ AzleComm wrote:
If I go by the few who have signed up, it’s going to be a small party. But I know that never is the case! 😀 The Christmas party is only two weeks ahead, so please sign up so we know how many to plan for. It affects the number of tables that get set up, what people bring, amounts of tablecloths and napkins and forks and drinks. Maybe a number next to your name of how many will be in your group? I hope EVERYBODY will be there ! It’s always a great time! The signup link is below. Thank you!!!

Bob Ballard

Sorry folks but I have a family Christmas event that precludes our attendance this year.
I hope all of you have a great time. We will miss not seeing ya'll at the party this year.

73,
Bob - KG5SQJ

[...]

Paul

Paul, CJ plus one odd guy in a red suit to attend…

Victims who shoot back live longer than those that don’t!

If I go by the few who have signed up, it’s going to be a small party. But I know that never is the case! 😀 The Christmas party is only two weeks ahead, so please sign up so we know how many to plan for. It affects the number of tables that get set up, what people bring, amounts of tablecloths and napkins and forks and drinks. Maybe a number next to your name of how many will be in your group? I hope EVERYBODY will be there ! It’s always a great time! The signup link is below. Thank you!!!

> On Nov 15, 2019, at 11:22 AM, Jon, N5JLD <n5jld.tx@...> wrote:
>
> It's that time of year again. The annual Xmas party.
> The party will be on Dec 14,2019.
>
> We will be at the same location as last year.
> The Emanuel Building at the City if Azle.
> 605 SE Parkway, Azle, TX 76020
> We will start to setup at 6pm and the party starts at 7. We will have
> a very brief business meeting and I mean brief, and the on with the
> festivities.
>
> The club will prove the Turkey and Ham.
> This is also the Club's 25th Anniversary, so there will be a special
> cake to celebrate that occasion.
>
> We will also enjoy the "White Elephant" or "Chinese" gift exchange
> again this year.
> If you would like to participate in the exchange, please bring a
> wrapped gift at around the $20.00 mark. This  really is a fun time of
> the evening.
>
> We generally conclude about 9pm, then clean the hall.
>
> If you would like to bring a dish to share , please sign up via the link below.
> www.PerfectPotluck.com/YYHS2379

> ______________
> Have fun,
> Jon N5JLD
> http://www.n5jld.net
>

> --
> ---------
> Have fun,
> Jon N5JLD
> www.n5jld.net ( http://www.n5jld.net )

--
---------
Have fun,
Jon N5JLD
www.n5jld.net

Paul

More than welcome to attend!  It’s our Christmas party to boot!

Paul

Victims who shoot back live longer than those that don’t!

I’m Doug, KI7ICR.   I moved to Texas last year and now live in Decatur.  I If it’s okay, I’d like to visit your club meeting and maybe get to know some folks.    I have much to learn, but look forward to it.

Sincerely,

Doug

KI7ICR

On Nov 29, 2019, at 1:57 PM, Jon, N5JLD <n5jld.tx@...> wrote:

I'll start if off:

Jon N5JLD + 3

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019, 12:21 CJ Finch @ AzleComm <cjfinch@...> wrote:

If I go by the few who have signed up, it’s going to be a small party. But I know that never is the case! 😀 The Christmas party is only two weeks ahead, so please sign up so we know how many to plan for. It affects the number of tables that get set up, what people bring, amounts of tablecloths and napkins and forks and drinks. Maybe a number next to your name of how many will be in your group? I hope EVERYBODY will be there ! It’s always a great time! The signup link is below. Thank you!!!

> On Nov 15, 2019, at 11:22 AM, Jon, N5JLD <n5jld.tx@...> wrote:
>
> It's that time of year again. The annual Xmas party.
> The party will be on Dec 14,2019.
>
> We will be at the same location as last year.
> The Emanuel Building at the City if Azle.
> 605 SE Parkway, Azle, TX 76020
> We will start to setup at 6pm and the party starts at 7. We will have
> a very brief business meeting and I mean brief, and the on with the
> festivities.
>
> The club will prove the Turkey and Ham.
> This is also the Club's 25th Anniversary, so there will be a special
> cake to celebrate that occasion.
>
> We will also enjoy the "White Elephant" or "Chinese" gift exchange
> again this year.
> If you would like to participate in the exchange, please bring a
> wrapped gift at around the $20.00 mark. This  really is a fun time of
> the evening.
>
> We generally conclude about 9pm, then clean the hall.
>
> If you would like to bring a dish to share , please sign up via the link below.
> www.PerfectPotluck.com/YYHS2379

> ______________
> Have fun,
> Jon N5JLD
> http://www.n5jld.net
>

> --
> ---------
> Have fun,
> Jon N5JLD
> www.n5jld.net ( http://www.n5jld.net )

--
---------
Have fun,
Jon N5JLD
www.n5jld.net

Paul

Awww, come on!  It’s not that long of a drive!

Will miss you guys!

Paul