Topics

Upcoming Event: Tri-County ARC Meeting / Xmas Party - Sat, 12/14/2019 7:00pm-8:00pm #cal-reminder

wc5c@groups.io Calendar <wc5c@...>

Reminder: Tri-County ARC Meeting / Xmas Party

When: Saturday, 14 December 2019, 7:00pm to 8:00pm, (GMT-06:00) America/Chicago

Where:The Emanuel Building at the City of Azle. 605 SE Parkway, Azle, TX 76020

View Event

The party will be on Dec 14,2019.

We will be at the same location as last year.
The Emanuel Building at the City of Azle.
605 SE Parkway, Azle, TX 76020
We will start to setup at 6pm and the party starts at 7. We will have
a very brief business meeting and I mean brief, and the on with the
festivities.

The club will prove the Turkey and Ham.
This is also the Club's 25th Anniversary, so there will be a special
cake to celebrate that occasion.

We will also enjoy the "White Elephant" or "Chinese" gift exchange
again this year.
If you would like to participate in the exchange, please bring a
wrapped gift at around the $20.00 mark. ThisĀ  really is a fun time of
the evening.

We generally conclude about 9pm, then clean the hall.

If you would like to bring a dish to share , please sign up via the link below.
www.PerfectPotluck.com/YYHS2379