Topics

TechNet Report

Wayne Morris

We discussed nets and net control this evening. Mike B. handled most of the information.

Next week? How about some code practice oscillators? Homebrew versions. I thought we might see what could be done to make a code practice device for practicing sending code. Let’s discuss ideas. The goal is you have to be able to make it from various parts you might have around, the more improvising, the better. Nothing commercial – even commercial kits. Submit your versions here and come to the net next week to explain it. Send a picture if you built one. I hope to put together at least one, maybe two. Can you build one that does not use electricity? Can you make something that could be used to send a message at least 200’?

If you build one, maybe we can have a display/demonstration at the next club meeting?

Callsign

Name

City

AF5PK