Topics

'T' post driving party this Saturday (for our parking fundraiser).

Mike Burns, KE5NCS

Hi folks.

The TCARC T post driving party for our parking fundraiser is this Saturday (February 15).  We will try to be at the south gate at Wise County Fairgrounds (Decauter) at 10:15 am.

For those that want to convoy to the fairgrounds, I plan to depart the What-A-Burger in Azle at 9:40 am.

We still need 4 or 5 volunteers for Saturday (February 22) to assist with parking vehicles.  Our club trailer will be at the parking lot so (if necssary) you can duck into the trailer and warm up.

If you can volunteer for Saturday, February 22,  please email me at ke5ncs@yahoo .com or reply to this email.

Thanks,

Mike Burns KE5NCS

azlecommpda@...

Mike, Who and when are we going to load the T-Posts?

Paul