Topics

Small Inverter

Paul

Hello,

Does anyone out there have a small 500 or so watt AC inverter I can use Saturday for the Azle Christmas Parade?  I have one on order but it won’t be here till Monday!

Something about temporary Christmas lights on Santa’s Sleigh!

Paul

WB5IDM

Bob Ballard

Paul,

I have a 600 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter you can borrow.

Bob -  KG5SQJ

Does anyone out there have a small 500 or so watt AC inverter I can use Saturday for the Azle Christmas Parade?  I have one on order but it won’t be here till Monday!

Something about temporary Christmas lights on Santa’s Sleigh!

Paul

WB5IDM

Paul

Bob,

Thank you!  How and when can I pick it up?

Paul

WB5IDM

Victims who shoot back live longer than those that don’t!

I have a 600 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter you can borrow.

Bob -  KG5SQJ

Does anyone out there have a small 500 or so watt AC inverter I can use Saturday for the Azle Christmas Parade?  I have one on order but it won’t be here till Monday!

Something about temporary Christmas lights on Santa’s Sleigh!

Paul

WB5IDM

Bob Ballard

I’ll bring it to you tomorrow if that will work.

Bob – KG5SQJ

I have a 600 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter you can borrow.

Bob -  KG5SQJ

I’ll bring it to you tomorrow if that will work.

Bob – KG5SQJ

I have a 600 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter you can borrow.

Bob -  KG5SQJ

Does anyone out there have a small 500 or so watt AC inverter I can use Saturday for the Azle Christmas Parade?  I have one on order but it won’t be here till Monday!

Something about temporary Christmas lights on Santa’s Sleigh!

Paul

WB5IDM

Bob Ballard

What time would work best for you?

I need your address again.

Bob – KG5SQJ

Victims who shoot back live longer than those that don’t!

I’ll bring it to you tomorrow if that will work.

Bob – KG5SQJ

I have a 600 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter you can borrow.

Bob -  KG5SQJ

Does anyone out there have a small 500 or so watt AC inverter I can use Saturday for the Azle Christmas Parade?  I have one on order but it won’t be here till Monday!

Something about temporary Christmas lights on Santa’s Sleigh!

Paul

WB5IDM

Bob Ballard

Never mind the address, I have it.