Topics

November Hamfest

Wayne Morris

Is there a write-up about the hamfest somewhere? I looked at the post on ARRL, wc5c.org, and w5pc.org but did not find it.

Thanks,

Wayne

Steven Lott Smith

Wayne

I did a search for HamFest in the ARRL site and it shows....

Parker County Hamfest & Emergency Preparedness Expo, held on November 2, 2019 in Springtown, TX, as an official ARRL Hamfest

However you are correct there is no information on either club website  wc5c.org  or  w5pc.org

I will add a note about the new Ham Fest venue in my Section Manager Newsletter
which should hit the streets by end of this week.

Steve
KG5VK

Thad Weikal

W5PC is going through a website update, but I think it is supposed to be on our Facebook page.
I am not sure about it being posted to our w5pc@groups.io

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9.

I did a search for HamFest in the ARRL site and it shows....

Parker County Hamfest & Emergency Preparedness Expo, held on November 2, 2019 in Springtown, TX, as an official ARRL Hamfest

However you are correct there is no information on either club website  wc5c.org  or  w5pc.org

I will add a note about the new Ham Fest venue in my Section Manager Newsletter
which should hit the streets by end of this week.

Steve
KG5VK

Thad Weikal

Thank you Steve.

KG5ATD
Thad

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9.

I did a search for HamFest in the ARRL site and it shows....

Parker County Hamfest & Emergency Preparedness Expo, held on November 2, 2019 in Springtown, TX, as an official ARRL Hamfest

However you are correct there is no information on either club website  wc5c.org  or  w5pc.org

I will add a note about the new Ham Fest venue in my Section Manager Newsletter
which should hit the streets by end of this week.

Steve
KG5VK

Steven Lott Smith

Randy Thompson, KF5RRF

Edited

Wayne,

I schedule some of these things to be published about 30 days out.  It exists on the website, but won't be visible until the publication date.

If it needs to be sooner, I can certainly change the date.

73,

--Randy, KF5RRF

Wayne Morris

OK, thanks. I was looking for some details of what is planned. I saw the date on the ARRL listing.