Topics

Net Control for the Thursday Weekly net, 12 Dec

Wayne Morris

I don’t see a net control for the 12th. I don’t remember discussion of not having that net.

If we need a NCS for the 12th, I volunteer.

Randy Thompson, KF5RRF

Wayne,

The list I have only went to 5 December.  I will add you for 12 December momentarily.

-Randy, KF5RRF

On 12/4/19 7:38 PM, Wayne Morris wrote:

I don’t see a net control for the 12th. I don’t remember discussion of not having that net.

If we need a NCS for the 12th, I volunteer.

Randy Thompson, KF5RRF

Wayne,

Web page has been updated.

Thanks,