From: wc5c@groups.io <wc5c@groups.io> On Behalf Of daryl pate via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, October 5, 2019 10:14 PM
To: W5SH <w5sh@groups.io>; w5pc@groups.io; Tri County Amateur Radio Club <wc5c@groups.io>
Subject: [wc5c] monsterfest volunteers?

greetings

50 years ago the goatman/bigfoot roamed lake worth and oct 26 is the monsterbash anniv at fort worth nature center( hwy199/hwy 1886).

it runs 10am-3pm. if i can get some helpers soon i can request a free vendor space for monsterbash. we have done this event before. play on the radio and talk to the public. email to me if you are able to help.

73 kc5slq