From: tommy weekes <trixxline@...>
Date: Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 4:28 PM
Subject: Kenwood D74
To: <n5jld.tx@...>

This is tommy weekes one of the people in technician class and I would like to find the go to person for help with a Kenwood TH D74A. Any help would be appreciated.

8177895084

--
---------
Have fun,

Michael Heusser, kl7sg

Hi Tommy,

I have one.  What do you need?

Mike

KL7SG

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

This was sent directly to me. I do not have this HT. Is there anyone here that can help Tommy?
______________
Have fun,
Jon N5JLD
http://www.n5jld.net

This is tommy weekes one of the people in technician class and I would like to find the go to person for help with a Kenwood TH D74A. Any help would be appreciated.

8177895084

--
---------
Have fun,
Jon N5JLD
www.n5jld.net

tommy weekes

I did get my general but I am a complete newbie using a handheld. I am still waiting for my call sign to be posted. I figure that the Kenwood will need a cal sign put in it first.

From: tommy weekes <trixxline@...>
Date: Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 4:28 PM
To: <n5jld.tx@...>

This is tommy weekes one of the people in technician class and I would like to find the go to person for help with a Kenwood TH D74A. Any help would be appreciated.

--
---------
Have fun,
Jon N5JLD
www.n5jld.net

Tommy-

I have one as well - a great radio, but I wish the battery lived much longer.  I watched a few YouTube videos that I thought were pretty good to learn how to program it.

Basics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aldEwRD4tYw

APRS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFpZwqB82Q

D-Star:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdkANzu1p_I

73,

Tom KN6Q

This is tommy weekes one of the people in technician class and I would like to find the go to person for help with a Kenwood TH D74A. Any help would be appreciated.

--
---------
Have fun,
Jon N5JLD
www.n5jld.net

Sent via the https://KN6Q.org server in Briar Texas.

tommy weekes

When I get my call sign I would really appreciate that.