Topics

HamFest Testing

Wayne Morris - AC5V

I heard from Bill, and Nicole can make it unless she gets called in to work. She wants 5 W5YI VEs with Extra licenses.

I will volunteer. Who else?

Jon, N5JLD

I'm in.

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020, 21:18 Wayne Morris - AC5V <waynemia@...> wrote:

I heard from Bill, and Nicole can make it unless she gets called in to work. She wants 5 W5YI VEs with Extra licenses.

I will volunteer. Who else?

---------
Have fun,
Jon N5JLD
www.n5jld.net

Michael Heusser, kl7sg

Count me in.

Mike

Kl7sg

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I heard from Bill, and Nicole can make it unless she gets called in to work. She wants 5 W5YI VEs with Extra licenses.

I will volunteer. Who else?

Michael Burns

I will Volunteer.

Mike  KE5NCS