From: wc5c@groups.io <wc5c@groups.io> On Behalf Of daryl pate via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 11:09 AM
To: Tri County Amateur Radio Club <wc5c@groups.io>
Subject: [wc5c] Hamfest

Before I send announcements everywhere— can Wc5c do license testing?

Wayne Morris - AC5V

Also, I think Parker Co. did it last time.

Before I send announcements everywhere— can Wc5c do license testing?

Brian Richman

Yes they did do it last time (I have a certificate from them as i passed a test that day).

On Tuesday, September 15, 2020, 01:48:10 PM CDT, Wayne Morris - AC5V <waynemia@...> wrote:

Also, I think Parker Co. did it last time.

Before I send announcements everywhere— can Wc5c do license testing?

Jay Cox, KG5BZW

Yes and yes.

On Tuesday, September 15, 2020, 1:48 PM, Wayne Morris - AC5V <waynemia@...> wrote:

Also, I think Parker Co. did it last time.

Before I send announcements everywhere— can Wc5c do license testing?

Wayne Morris - AC5V

I think I was a VE for that one.

Yes they did do it last time (I have a certificate from them as i passed a test that day).

On Tuesday, September 15, 2020, 01:48:10 PM CDT, Wayne Morris - AC5V <waynemia@...> wrote:

Also, I think Parker Co. did it last time.

Before I send announcements everywhere— can Wc5c do license testing?

Brian Richman

I'll dig it out....

Sound effects of paper rustling...

Ah yes - You were VE #2 on my certificate.

W3TY and K5WQH were the other two.

NOW YOU ALL KNOW WHO TO BLAME!!! EmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmoji

I think I was a VE for that one.