Topics

FYI - Link To The ARRL's Posting Of The November W5PC/WC5C Hamfest

Bob Ballard

FYI - The link to it is in the August and September Tri-County ARC monthly Meeting Minutes and below.

http://www.arrl.org/hamfests/parker-county-hamfest-emergency-preparedness-expo

73,

Bob – KG5SQJ

Randy Thompson, KF5RRF

Thanks, Bob!

For anyone else, this is what I have from last year with the current venue's date updated:
---------

The Amateur Radio Club Of Park County - W5PC and the Tri-County Amateur Radio Club - WC5C are supporting the...

Parker County Hamfest/Emergency Preparedness Expo on Saturday, 2 November 2019 from 8:00 AM to 12:00pm.

Location:
Cornerstone Community Church
2233 East Highway 199 (Jacksboro Highway just southeast of Springtown, Texas)

<Google Map displayed>

$1 Admission  $5 Table setup inside (subject to change)

Talk-in frequencies:  147.160MHz, PL 110.9 and 443.200MHz, PL 110.9

Door prizes and new Yaesu FT-7900 Dual Band Radio Grand Prize
Ham Testing pending - Lecture rooms

KG5SQJ’s Practical BaoFeng HT Radio Programming 101 class is scheduled in the last hour of this event.

If you would like to give a short lecture on some topic, please contact Daryl Pate, KC5SLQ at - patecq@...  or  cqpate@...
---------

Essentially, this is what I have from last year's announcement.  If someone will provide details, I'll update the post and go ahead and publish it.  Admission cost, door prizes and forums (if any) will most certainly have changed.

Thanks,

Randy, KF5RRF

Wayne Morris

Thank you Randy et al.

I know some of the VEs would like to see an ARRL testing so they can get their updates done. I know W5PC does ARRL tests. If they do the test at this event, the VEs could assist for credit maybe.

I would be up to participate in a Tech session if Darrel wants to do that.