From: Mike Burns, KE5NCS via Groups.Io <ke5ncs@...>
To: Tri County Amateur Radio Club <wc5c@groups.io>; Thomas Scott <tscott@...>
Sent: Thu, Oct 10, 2019 10:13 pm
Subject: [wc5c] EOC activation October 10, 2019

Hi All.

I activated the EOC at the Azle fire department at 7:00 pm Thursday, October 10, 2019 for a NWS severe thunderstorm warning.  Azle had two different thunderstorm events.  At the fire department we had moderate rain with moderated SW winds.  No hail.

Two and one half inch size hail was reported at North Loop 820 and White Settlement road.

The EOC was closed at 9:25 pm.

Mike Burns
KE5NCS
.

--
Larry KF5ODM

CJ Finch @ AzleComm

That was terrible. Hopefully nobody was hurt. Have a blessed day all you hams!

On Oct 10, 2019, at 11:04 PM, LARRY KF5ODM via Groups.Io <lpspool@...> wrote:

I was on duty at  the High School and we had some damage at the tennis courts. A set of aluminum bleachers we thrown up and into a support beam for an awning. Bleachers bent along with support beam. Quite intense for a few minutes.    Larry KF5ODM