Topics

EOC activation Oct. 6, 2019

Mike Burns, KE5NCS

I activated the Azle EOC Sunday, OCT. 6, 2019 at 5:00 pm due to a severe thunderstorm warning from the Fort Worth Weather Service. Weather conditions were calm winds and heavy cloud cover.  At 5:30 pm wind gusts were measured at 27 mph with rain.  I closed the EOC at 5:40 pm.

I received 1.03 inches of rain at my home in Azle.

Mike Burns  KE5NCS

Jon, N5JLD

An inch!. All I got was 0.01", my Driveway did not even get full wet :(

______________
Have fun,
Jon N5JLD
http://www.n5jld.net

--
---------
Have fun,

Bob Ballard

   0.01” of an inch!!!

All we got was the s-m-e-l-l of the rain but not a drop fell here!!!

An inch!. All I got was 0.01", my Driveway did not even get full wet :(

______________
Have fun,
Jon N5JLD
http://wwwn5jld.net

On Sun, Oct 6, 2019 at 7:23 PM Mike Burns, KE5NCS via Groups.Io <ke5ncs=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I activated the Azle EOC Sunday, OCT. 6, 2019 at 5:00 pm due to a severe thunderstorm warning from the Fort Worth Weather Service. Weather conditions were calm winds and heavy cloud cover.  At 5:30 pm wind gusts were measured at 27 mph with rain.  I closed the EOC at 5:40 pm.

I received 1.03 inches of rain at my home in Azle.

Mike Burns  KE5NCS

--
---------
Have fun,