Topics

#ElmerNet Report #technet

Wayne Morris - AC5V

We finished feedlines tonight. Next is Propagation and we will be done with the General License Manual.

Starting next week, some of us will be starting some CW practice at 6pm on 10M. The frequency proposed is 28.150 but we will coordinate on the repeater. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A CW EXPERT TO PARTICIPATE! Just learn to send your call sign. Learning to copy code is more important than sending. If you are interested, just get your radio and antenna together and come on. We will go as slow as needed.

Callsign

Name

City

State