From: wc5c@groups.io <wc5c@groups.io> On Behalf Of Wayne Morris - AC5V
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 9:08 AM
To: wc5c@groups.io
Subject: [wc5c] #ElmerNet - Propagation and Morse Code

Hi, join us  tonight for the Elmer Net at 7pm on the 147.16 repeater. The topic is propagation from the ARRL 9th edition of the General License Manual. I will also be available for on-air Morse practice. We can coordinate on the repeater. The suggested frequency was 28.150. This is available to all classes of radio operators.