Topics

Christmas party/December Meeting

Wayne Morris - AC5V

Hi all,

Our party/meeting is next Saturday, the 12th.

If you have not signed up for the potluck, here is the link: https://www.perfectpotluck.com/YWUZ2252 . We have about 14 people on there now.

We will have a short meeting. We basically need to establish the next meeting date and Net Control stations. To save some time, here is a preview:

The first Saturday of January is the 2nd. I would propose we move that to the 9th as some members may not be available.

Net Control Stations: If you want to volunteer for one of these dates, reply to this email with the date you want. If we have the schedule full, we won’t worry about it on the 12th. I will also solicit NC stations on Tuesday and Thursday nets if needed.

NCS Dates:                         Call/Name

12/17

12/24

12/31

01/7                      AC5V/Wayne

One other point of club business is membership renewals. The individual and family membership renewals for 2021 are due. Mike, KL7SG, will be able to accept dues at the meeting.

There will also be a gift exchange. Since we sit in a circle for this, everyone should wear a mask to protect others. The monetary limit is suggested as $20 for the gift. This is a lot of fun and I hope everyone will participate.

If you are not a member yet, we invite you to join us as well. I will have forms available and Mike will be glad to accept your dues if you would like to join. We will be happy to have you.

Daryl, please forward as appropriate.

Mike B., Please comment if I have left anything out.

Thad Weikal

What time do you need the building open?

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9.

[...]

Michael Burns-KE5NCS

Hi Thad.

Setup begins at 6:00 pm, so that time would be great.  Cleanup is completed by 10:00 pm or sooner.  The party will be finished.

Thanks,. Mike Burns. KE5NCS
682.225.0584

On Sun, Dec 6, 2020, 12:14 PM Thad Weikal via groups.io <kg5atd=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Setup for the party begins at 6:00 pm.  Party begins at 7:00 pm.  Cleanup starts about 9:30 pm and completed by 10:00 pm.

Mike. KE5NCS