Topics

Buddipole Antenna

Wayne Morris - AC5V

Does anyone have expei3ence with the buddipole antenna?

Jon, N5JLD

I own a Buddipole and Buddistick.

Let me know if you want to play with it.
______________
Have fun,
Jon N5JLD
http://www.n5jld.net

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 7:11 PM Wayne Morris - AC5V <waynemia@...> wrote:

Does anyone have expei3ence with the buddipole antenna?

---------
Have fun,
Jon N5JLD
www.n5jld.net

Jim

Likewise, I also have a Buddipole. But only limited experience with it.

Jim kd5vxh

On 9/21/20 8:21 PM, Jon, N5JLD wrote:
I own a Buddipole and Buddistick.

Let me know if you want to play with it.
______________
Have fun,
Jon N5JLD
http://www.n5jld.net

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 7:11 PM Wayne Morris - AC5V <waynemia@...> wrote:

Does anyone have expei3ence with the buddipole antenna?

---------
Have fun,
Jon N5JLD
www.n5jld.net

Wayne Morris - AC5V

OK, I have started working on my shop so I will let you know when things are better organized.