From: wc5c@groups.io <wc5c@groups.io> On Behalf Of daryl pate via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 3:02 PM
To: Tri County Amateur Radio Club <wc5c@groups.io>
Subject: [wc5c] azle tech class intro

any conflicts for april 4????

1--- i will try to get april 4 so we can have some time to promote and get ready. i guess 1-4pm will allow some time for lunch first, and invite to the club meeting--- or make it early?

2--this is not the long class, its 2-3 hrs. they kick us out shortly before closing.

3--if you want to teach a section or share a section. signup at volunteersignup.org/KLLP4

4--ppt is uploaded to groups.io files

5--pick your topic and feel free to add to your ppt.

73  kc5slq