From: wc5c@groups.io <wc5c@groups.io> On Behalf Of daryl pate via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 10:21 PM
To: Tri County Amateur Radio Club <wc5c@groups.io>
Subject: [wc5c] azle tech class?

the azle library has march 7 or april 4 available.

the room is large with ceiling projector. open 10am-4pm so morning class or after lunch class.

does the club want to get on the list? but we must have some teachers willing for the 2-3hr intro class. we can promote this all over town.

Paul

I’m not much of a teacher but I will try and help any way I can.

Paul

WB5IDM

the azle library has march 7 or april 4 available.

the room is large with ceiling projector. open 10am-4pm so morning class or after lunch class.

does the club want to get on the list? but we must have some teachers willing for the 2-3hr intro class. we can promote this all over town.

Brian Richman

I can be around until about noon on 3/7 and until 3pm on 4/4 if you need someone to direct people into the room?

Brian K9BJR.