Topics

Aluminum plate

AzleComm

WC5C.

Anyone out there have a 24" x 24 " x 1/8" piece of aluminum plate I could
beg, borrow or steal or know where I could find a piece about that size? It
does not have to be exactly that size, could be a few inches larger or
smaller. I need it for the Swapmeet antenna in a couple weeks.

Thanks,
Paul
WB5IDM

Piracy Notice: This message is a private miscommunication between all
parties concerned. It may contain privileged, confidential, sometime
truthful or totally false information. If you are not the intended target,
do not read, copy, or forward it under penalty of death and destruction of
your computer hard drive by death ray. Do not disclose it to dogs, cats or
mice without the sender's complacent permission. This communication is not
meant to be a depiction of anything close to accurate or sensible unless
otherwise instructed by the fifth person reading this document in Africa.
Notify the sender of any delivery error by replying, cussing me out, blowing
up my house and draining my ponds then deleting it & blowing your computer
away with a 12 gauge shotgun…

LARRY KF5ODM

Does it need to be aluminum??    Im parting out a clothes gas dryer. its top is  sheet metal  26or7 by 26 or7 inches  (white) . Yours if your interested.

--
Larry KF5ODM

Jon, N5JLD

I just happen to have a piece of "scrap" exactly the size you need.😉
______________
Have fun,
Jon N5JLD
http://www.n5jld.net

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 5:14 PM AzleComm <AzleComm@...> wrote:
[...]

---------
Have fun,
Jon N5JLD
www.n5jld.net

AzleComm

Larry,

Since this is going to be carried up a 20 foot ladder I guess it had better be as light as possible.  I may try a couple of the junk metal dealers in the area.

Paul

[...]

That’s great, how much you want for it?

Paul

[...]

Consider it a donation to the cause. 😃

[...]