From: Gaylord, Victoria, L <victoria.gaylord@...>
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 11:48 AM
To: Robert Ballard <bobnmarji@...>; wc5c@groups.io; w5sh@groups.io; w5pc@groups.io; 'Paul Finch' <azlecomm@...>
Subject: RE: A Weatherford Civil Air Patrol Little L-Per Direction Finder Repair/Upgrade Request

Hello Everyone,

I received more clarification on the squadron’s needs.  We believe we can procure the sniffer for the locator, but what we really need is someone who can build a Yagi antenna tuned to 121.5 that we can tie to the sniffer. Then the ground team can carry it when they’re searching on foot.

Sincerely,

2d Lt Victoria Gaylord

SWR-TX-087 Weatherford Composite Squadron

victoria.gaylord@...

U.S. Air Force Auxiliary

www.gocivilairpatrol.com